As the prospect of artificial intelligence grows, more and more people are familiarizing themselves with the expanding number of AI tools. ChatGPT is a platform that doesn’t require any kind of introduction. It is a comprehensive and interactive AI tool that’s designed to help users generate human-like responses to text prompts.
Caktus AI, which is emerging as a student-focused AI tool has been making the rounds on the internet recently. With improved features and benefits, people are quite curious to know which one is better – Caktus AI or ChatGPT.
If your mind is intrigued by the same question, we have some answers lined up for you in this guide. From similarities to differences, we will explore everything about Caktus AI vs. ChatGPT.
Caktus AI and ChatGPT – Overview
Before we walk you through an in-depth rundown of these individual AI tools and the similarities and differences between them, let us take a look at a brief overview of these two tools and what they do.
More about ChatGPT
When you think of AI tools, ChatGPT sits at the top. It doesn’t matter if you use the tool or you don’t, everyone has heard of this AI tool.
Developed by OpenAI, this language model functions using the GPT or the Generative Pre-trained Transformer architecture. GPT models are designed to understand and generate human-like text based on the input they receive.
Furthermore, ChatGPT is trained with vast amounts of data, which helps it learn grammar, context, and language patterns. When it comes to exploring the functionalities of ChatGPT, it generates human-like text conversationally.
What you need to realize is that although ChatGPT is immersive, it might not always produce accurate or reliable information, as it generates responses based on patterns it has learned from its training data. This is one of the main reasons why cross-checking and fact-checking the results is advised.
More about Caktus AI
A lot similar to ChatGPT, Caktus AI is designed and developed for the students to help them with their topic research and projects. The platform provides comprehensive and accurate information on different STEM topics to the students.
When comparing Caktus AI with ChatGPT, the main features of these two tools that clash are article writing, paragraph writing, etc.
If you are wondering how Caktus AI works, it is pretty similar to ChatGPT wherein the user has to enter a relevant prompt and the AI tool processes the data and gives a relevant output.
What are the Features of Caktus AI and ChatGPT?
Now that you have a brief rundown of the overview of these two AI tools, we have to pay close attention to the features of these tools individually.
Let us break them down for you:
Features of ChatGPT:
- Prompt and human-like responses – With ChatGPT, users get access to GPT 3.5 and GPT 4.0, both of which are trained language models that generate human-like responses for the prompts that are entered into their portal. From queries to a simple conversation, this tool takes care of them all.
- Contextual understanding – One of the highlights of ChatGPT that we often don’t pay attention to is its ability to prioritize contextual understanding. This means that it has an innate ability to understand the context in a conversation thread and curate the content by that.
- Multi-lingual support – Not many users of ChatGPT are aware of this but this AI tool supports a variety of languages besides English. So, it is no wonder that it appeals to a global user base.
- Easy integration – This is quite a subjective experience but ChatGPT can be integrated with a few third-party platforms and social apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, and even Slack.
Features of Caktus AI:
- Supports educational content – We have mentioned this briefly but Caktus AI has been developed with the intent to make the research process for the students a walk in the park. With this chatbot, students can ask their queries and the tool will clarify those doubts in no time.
- Comprehensive toolset – Besides standard content generation, which is the main USP of this AI tool, it is programmed to streamline a lot of other features and functionalities too, which is a bonus. It has a plagiarism-checking tool too, which comes in handy.
- Flexible content generation – When talking about the features of Caktus AI, one thing about this tool that stands out is its ability to streamline the process of content generation without any hassle. The flexibility with the content generation ensures that the content aligns well with the specific requirements of the users.
Comparing Caktus AI vs ChatGPT
With all the basic information about these AI tools out of the way, it is time that we put them against each other to find out which one is a better AI for content generation and which one you should opt for to get your daily work sorted.
When comparing these two AI tools, we aim to compare them based on:
- Ease of use
So, let us walk you through each one of these individual elements one by one.
When it comes to comparing the performance between Caktus AI and ChatGPT, there are two individual factors that you have to prioritize.
For example, if you want better efficiency, ChatGPT is a superior choice. However, if you want better accuracy in the results and the facts of the answers that are generated, you’d have to rely on Caktus AI.
The issue with Caktus AI is that it lacks good contextual understanding, which often makes it challenging for the tool to create relevant answers to some of the user queries that are written differently.
Since ChatGPT’s performance is heavily reliant on the training data and the data is limited to 2021, it isn’t surprising that in some cases the accuracy of the responses can be compromised.
When it comes to the pricing, ChatGPT wins the round. This is because the tool offers a free version.
ChatGPT’s GPT 3.5 version is available for free for the users to use once they are logged into the portal. On the flip side, if you want better accuracy and efficiency, it has the GPT 4.0 model under ChatGPT Plus, which costs $20 per month.
Caktus AI, on the other hand, is a paid tool. You do get a free trial sort of situation but once that’s over, the users have to switch to the paid versions. Caktus AI costs $14.99 per month.
3. Ease of Use
The next point of comparison is the ease of use. Again, both Caktus AI and ChatGPT are intuitive AI tools with easy-to-use features and functionalities.
If you are looking for more variance, we’d recommend using Caktus AI since it offers a lot more than generative AI tools. You can even get access to its plagiarism tool when you pay for the platform.
ChatGPT, on the flip side, is only a generative tool, meaning that you can only get human-like responses for the queries and prompts that you enter in the tool.
The last point of focus or comparison is the security aspect. Caktus AI and ChatGPT are both reliable and secure platforms.
Both of these AI tools are backed with enterprise-grade security features like data encryption and secure data storage, which is crucial if you want to ensure optimal user experience without needing to worry about losing your data in the process.
The chats that you engage in on these AI tools are saved and used for training purposes but they are encrypted meaning that third-party developers won’t have access to them.
This pretty much concludes the point of comparison between Caktus AI and ChatGPT and to understand which one is a better option of the two.
Which one is Better – Caktus AI or ChatGPT?
Both these AI tools are comprehensive and designed with all the latest features, meaning that they should streamline your user experience without any complaints.
That said, when it comes to exploring which one is a better tool, the choice is subjective.
If you are looking for simple and descriptive answers to your queries, ChatGPT does the trick and its free version is more than enough to get you through your requirements.
However, if you are a student and want access to a diverse range of AI-enabled features like paragraph and article writing and plagiarism check all in one tool, we’d recommend checking out Caktus AI instead.
Which one you choose solely depends on what your requirements and expectations are from the AI tool.
If you were confused between Caktus AI and ChatGPT and were wondering which tool to choose, we hope this guide gives you a better understanding. What we’d recommend you prioritize is your requirements when it comes to the AI tools before you settle on using one of the two we have mentioned here.